• Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy is a trading name of Milltown Pharmacy Ltd a company registered in Ireland under registration number 422942. Our registered address is Unit 2 Milltown S.C, Milltown, Dublin 6.
• Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy only sell 100% genuine products. We do not sell any copies or fakes.
• All images and videos are for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact bottle received. Please check full product details for packaging and description.
• All stock and prices are subject to availability.
• All prices are in Euro (€) and include VAT.
• Please check your order details carefully before submitting your order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed and Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy will not grant any compensation in any form for inconvenience experienced as a result.
• Refunds on items returned will be offered at the price paid at the time of purchase. Therefore, items bought on special offer will only be refunded at the special offer price.
• All complaints will be acknowledged within 7 working days, although we try to acknowledge all complaints immediately. The customer will be informed of all progress.
• According to the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy express permission to do so.
• Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion. This may include confirmation of Credit/Debit card details and full address details. Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy reserves the right to cancel any orders if this information cannot be supplied.
• Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the Billing Address only. Customers will be notified by email if this is the case.
• If Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible to either offer an alternative item (to the same value) or we will credit your card for the cost of the unavailable goods. Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
• Orders returned by the courier as not picked up will be refunded the cost of products upon receipt, not including postage. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. The customer will then have to re-order the goods if they are still required.
• If an order is not received, you must contact Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy within 30 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
• Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery, or any damage caused to your purchase once the package has been dispatched to the courier and a dispatch acknowledgement has been emailed to your specified email address.
• In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect order, Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned item, refund the customer for the cost of their second order and for their return postage.
None of the above affect your statutory rights.